Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Am back...

Am back on the blog...after an extremely long break of over six months!! Life has been a tad bit hectic but the fact of the matter is that I have been such a lazy bum.. I kept postponing my much due visit to the blog and days kept passing by..

Its been more than six months since I acquired the much coveted marital status. But oh it still feels like yesterday that I was frantically running around & preparing for the D day. It was a one full week of wedding celebrations with the Sagan & Mehndi ceremony and Wedding function, taking place in Delhi. Then the venue shifted to Bhilai (where my in laws stay), where a whole series of post wedding ceremonies and Reception took place. It felt like the shortest week of my life coz everything just happened to have whizzed by so quickly. Everything went by so perfect and beautifully!! It was truly a dreamlike experience. I guess all the planning, hardwork and incessant arguments paid off wonderfully. :) The credit definitely goes to my parents who left no stone unturned to make this event truly beautiful and memorable. Ohh! I miss them so much...

3 comments:

Shanthi said...

Wishing you a blissful married life and when you look back all that effort is just more than worth it. I came to your blog searching for phulkari. I would love to know where you can buy them in India. Thanks in advance.

Shanthi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

we are missing you, love to hear you back soon, any good news please update
best wishes from about faces

Post a Comment